Master Rapid Eye Technician
Intuitive Life Coach
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
From left to right Judy Nelson, Carolyn Knight, Wendy Hay, Lisa Savage, Monica Taylor, Leslie Johnson, Sandra Baker
Quantum Touch is so much fun! This is one the simplest tools I have found to raise your vibration and feel better. When you combine breathing, focused attention and happy thoughts, you get amazing results! Watch for upcoming trainings. Here is a picture of our first training group.
My question has to do with who / what is actually making choices. This is a pretty deep question and I hope I can describe it so it is understandable. So there is an ego (or more than one) and our spirit. We have teachers, guides, angels etc…All of these entities talk to us, providing many many thoughts / ideas. Do you have any thoughts as to who / what makes the final choice. After all the input from the above mentioned sources (and then some)we purchase the blue one instead of the pink one, why? Some would say it doesn’t matter, please understand, I’m not wrapped up at all about the colors in the example, just the process. I have recently come to realize / believe there are (or can be) multiple ego spirits that are here to assist us with specific challenges. The questions I pose to you relate to further understanding of how to embrace the ego(s) and move strongly toward following spirit input and not the other inputs mentioned above.
I am currently interested in finding out more about the choice process and who /what makes the actual choice given all the input from our many “voices”. Free will prevails. Choice is very different when we are passionate about a certain something. Let me know if you have any thoughts or theories about how the final choice is made.
Jeff -Salt Lake City
At times when money is short, jobs are hard to find, and stress and anxiety are on the rise, it may seem overwhelming to enjoy the holidays. We live in a time in the world that is very unique. The economy is dropping and many people are out of work. What can you do? How do you deal with the stress?
With all experiences in life, negative or positive, there is a gift. The gift is much easier to find during good times… but what is the gift, you may be asking, with what I am experiencing now? The gift is in the learning…
Here are some simple tips to receive the gifts available to you now.
1. Instead of asking “Why me?” ask “What can I learn from this experience?” Keep this prayer in your heart and seek answers. They will show up through various forms such as feelings, a thought that seems to come from nowhere, a conversation, a clip in a movie or on TV, through lyrics in a song, a book you may be drawn to, or even a random email . As you receive answers, write them down. Journal answers that come to you in the moment you receive them. Be present to the feelings of peace and love that come to you. (If you struggle with answers to prayers, the one-day “Intuitive Living” event is for you: check times and dates.)
2. Stay present to the moment. When you are in fear or worry, you are in the future. When you are in guilt and regret, you are in the past. These emotions are meant to last about two seconds; just long enough to notice them and choose what you would rather have. Keep bringing your thoughts to the right here, right now where you are warm, safe and dry.
3. Bring in feelings of gratitude for all that you do have and are experiencing right now. Gratitude lifts your spirits and the vibration that you are emitting to attract more of what you want rather than what you don’t want. Make a list of all that you are grateful for. Add to it daily. In the “Meditate on the Go Journal” there is a section to record gratitude on a daily basis (available here).
4. Dance to a new tune. Life’s experiences can bring about a lot of change we may not be accustomed to. “Dance to a new tune” means to celebrate life in all of its forms. Having a Christmas without gifts is a great way to experience Christmas in different ways. These ways don’t have to be bad, just different. In fact, you’ll find the most memorable holidays you have experienced were because of a feeling you remember, not because of something you received. Practice feeling the spirit of Christmas and the spirit of giving of yourself right now as you are reading this.
5. Give the gifts you can give. Give your time. Your time can be more valuable than any amount of money you give when the time you give is given from love. Hold love in your heart and visit those who are less fortunate then you. The homeless shelters are full of opportunities to share yourself with others. Visit those in retirement centers who don’t have family near them. Allow spirit to guide you as where to go and give freely.
Celebrate the season by dancing to a new tune! That tune can be created any way you wish. You are the creator! Choose to create love, gratitude and joy. You can feel it now! Take a few moments to be present to those words and feel them as I am sending them…
Love and Light, Sandra
I love your new website. I’ve been thinking about you, and just started listening to your CD again, at night. I have yet to do my meditation on the go journal. I just wasn’t ready at the time. Its taken me all of this time to get a grip. I’ve realized the only thing I can do, is to focus on what I want for myself, and learn to love myself. So thats what I’m putting all of my time and energy into. This will be a good time to begin using the journal.
My session with you was extremely helpful, and I hope to work with you again in the near future. The ideas or insight you had about my business just clicked last week and I am implementing them.
On this Thanksgiving day I just want to say that I am so Thankful for meeting Sandra and the difference I can already see in myself after just one meeting with her among many other things.
I was on an Exploration of Diverse Worlds on the web I found your Fresh and Inspired site. I Enjoyed your Personal Insights and I Celebrate your Individualism. Thank you for Sharing your Unique and Distinctive site. Everything Resonates with Positive Energy. May yours be a Path towards Natures Truth where you Live your Passion and Rejoice in your Gifts.
I found your site a World of Vision and Grace. A Creative Atmosphere of Wonder and Imagination. Your pages Radiate Confidence and Cultivate Joyous Vibration . I Honour your Aesthetic Expression. I wish you a World without Limits where Waves of Waking Dreams Romance your Soul.
May yours be a Path to Wholeness where the Whisperings of your Soul Manifest your Goals and fill you with Ancient Holistic Wisdom.
“I want to thank you for today. I’ve been seeing not only myself differently, but others as well. I am going to try hard to do the homework you gave me, and not give up just because I don’t feel good at the moment.
I also want to just thank you in general for EVERYTHING you have done for me, and for caring and not giving up on me. I’m so grateful I met you. You give me hope when I am ready to give up.”
“I have been having some emotional and physical problems lately and have been doing research about fasting because it came to me while meditating. In the course of my research I found information about life coaching versus counseling. I have tried the typical therapy and always felt worse when I left than I did when I arrived. Anyway I did a search for a life couch in my area and found your website.
I have got to tell you how I ended up picking you over the others as I have no idea what it means but feel I have to follow my gut that I should see you. When I got to your site I was perfectly calm, things had been bothering me but I had not broken down. When I found your site and started reading, I just started crying uncontrollably. I have no idea why as it was not what I was reading. It would get so bad that I couldn’t even see to read so I would go onto one of the other websites I had found during my search, and I would calm down. Then I would go back to your site and it would start all over again. This happened perhaps 5 or 6 times. I am taking it that it means if I see you I will be able to release things, but I need to hurry before I end up in a mental hospital :^)”